Thursday 21 March 2013

Easter Parade

With bunnies made from white card and coloured with promarkers. I attached a white pompom from my stash to each one. Using a template for an interlocking zigzag card from creative cardmaking magazine issue 48, I covered the front with a flowery paper from my stash and a few docrafts flowers. Glued feathers on parts of the card just helped to soften it and give some more depth. I'm entering this into this weeks Cute Card Thursday challenge 261 Easter Parade and Papertake Weekly Challenge

4 comments:

  1. I love this card .Good luck in the CCT challenge.
    What a lot of work you have put in with all those gorgeous bunnies.A really pretty and fun card !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun Easter card, love all those cute bunnies!
    Many thanks for joining in the Cute Card Thursday Challenge this week!
    Debxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous creation hun thanks so much for joining us at PTW hugs Jill xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lots of fun bunnies on your card Sue, lovely for Easter. Thanks for linking to Country View Challenges.
    hugs {brenda} x0x

    ReplyDelete